Net Actua l'actualité aubout du clic. firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing the right bra is very important. Whether in terms of maintenance (so that your breasts age well) or in terms of aesthetics. Follow the advice of Virginie Chanson, Penderiologist to make the right choice.
1) Measure your back circumference under the chest and refer to the equivalence table that you will see in the video.
2) Measure your chest measurement. Pass the tape measure horizontally at the tip of your chest. To find your cup size, you need to calculate the difference between your chest measurement and your bust measurement (and not the other way around ...) and refer to the table in the video.
3) The size. If your breasts are overflowing or cut, your bra is too small. On the contrary, if he yawns, he's too big. Make sure that the center of your bra is pressed against your skin otherwise it is not the right size for you.
4) The suspenders. Remember to readjust your straps as soon as you feel they are slack. They should be taut and not fall, but not so much that the ribs (under the chest) peel off your skin. We all have one breast that is bigger than the other. It is therefore normal and above all advisable not to adjust the two shoulder straps in the same way.
5) Ask for advice. If you are in doubt, it is worth going to a specialist store and asking a specialist to define your size with you. For large breasts, do not skimp on the support and prefer quality bras. In the long run you will save money.
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.